Rejection? (Appearing lucky in not so lucky life)

So far, many things went smoothly in my life, imho. Kayak, yaudah aja gitu. Altho i don't really think too much about it, sometimes i wonder why. Even my closest people said something along the line, like, 'why are you so lucky?'

Well, am i?

I got rejection emails. lots of them. I failed classes, I make mistakes.
See, people don't talk about rejection openly. Sometimes it even makes others feel small or insecure, even my own good friends feel it towards ME??? yo...
Perhaps i just move on easily (i see this pattern with my relationships also tho lmao). Yknow, like when you flip a coin, it's a 50:50 chance, that's just how it is.
this is in no way canceling the fact that im privilege, im well aware of that. it's just that, if you're facing rejection or a hard time right now, you are not alone lovelies.

Gimana ya, i think it's just pretty normal, don't really make a big deal out of it.

Well, not to invalidate their feelings but yall i face rejection a lot. I'm not that lucky, i fell flat on my face multiple times.

Comments

  1. Good for you that you're move on easily. That just indicate that you're a slut/whore. I hope your marriage doesn't end just like your parents

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of Gethsemane (Lyrics + Chords)

Kind of Young, Dumb, and Broke

Ma troisiéme semaine à Lausanne!